update on new brief.

I produced an illustration for a t- shirt, but the brief is a bit context- less and I dont feel that its going to really go anywhere, so for that reason, I'm taking it no further, Ive also picked up a live brief which is basically this idea but real, so it seems pointless to carry on with this brief when theres a better one itching to get started. Non the less, doing the first illustration for this brief im dropping, is what got me the live brief, so i suppose i can thank this brief for that if nothing else!

Here's the illustration:



If I'm honest this brief was born out of the need to make more killer illustration i was happy with for my online portfolio. I managed to get it in next months issue of computer arts So i guess this classes as PPD as well..

I have shots of this illustration in context here, which is worth looking at just to see it finalised and in context.

http://www.jonnypackham.co.uk/root/the-kraken-new/

This brief... No more.. it will become clearer as to why i dropped this brief later on in the blog posts as the other briefs im working on develop.