Final proposal of formats for Operation nothing & Purple Lion

Here is the album (with a proposed slipcase) and 7 inch record proposal.
I used plastic sleeves and applied the logo to a sticker on the sleeve as apposed to having it
interfere with the already quite visually busy artwork on the cover.

Album and record minus the sleeves - the slipcase looks dull because it is printed on
matt 350 gsm using the printers in the college. I used satin for the record sleeve, because this is tried and tested
come out with a hi res and nice print quality end result.

The cd itself is an image mask of the cover to keep the overall
thing uniform.

I used th same logic with the record sticker.

The A3 poster is another crop of the image - I produced the image at A1
so formatting and data loss would not be an issue.

This was printed on the poster paper downstairs, because Again,
I know that this paper can print my illustration to an acceptable standard.

detail - The colour choices have really paid off in print
despite being quite a muted almost orange sepiatone,
the image looks quite vibrant - here you can see the hi res brush
manipulations I used to make the lazer look more like a lazer.

detail - bit of confliction in line weights here, but at proposal stage,
I see that as something I can perfect after I hear back form the client.

Leigh modelling the logo shirt - I think this works,
I was wanting to see this logo on a black shirt, but the printers
werent able to print on black at the time. I do intend to re- order
before I shoot this work properly for my online and printed portfolio.

This was more of an experiment, and didnt work. I want to reformat this
image at some point and send it over to the client (this wasnt actually sent to
the client, it was produced in an effort to extend the range of products for the module brief)

Im happy with how this all looks together, it works as a set because
all the elements used across all formats are the same: typeface and weights,
colour, image and background.