I evenly coated to large (A1) screens and Gareth exposed the image on the screens. I was feeling dubious about the stock id printed the exposure image onto but, alas it came out clearer that the acetates, it picked up every tiny dot and line. Which made for very detailed prints.
I mixed up a mint green, Gold (using the metallic powder) , black and white. The idea was to overprint different colour combinations onto complimentary stock colours - e.g black and green ink onto white of off white card, then white and gold ink onto black card. This was working well, but the gold ink needed to be worked with very quickly with an average of 2 prints per run before I had to wash the screen. This was the same with the White ink. I kept falling fould of doing more than one pull on the first prints, which caused a double image. This was easily amended and just meant to flood the screen, print a test onto truegrain and then do one pull onto the stock after accurate registration, then to lift the screen to reflood the screen and transfer the ink from bottom to the top of the screen.