Revised emailable portfolio

Here is my digital portfolio.



Open publication - Free publishing - More designer


I did initially have a version of this portfolio where there was a little testimonial at the begning with my position statement on it, but I think that would be more important in place on the printed version of this portfolio. I'm pleased with the amount of work that I managed to get into this portfolio, but I think I need some feedback on it to help me refine it. The work as always is not amazing but it will have to do until I have done some more briefs to a higher standard. This process really is a constant learning curve, and its doing things like putting together a portfolio that make you realise this.

Anyway tomorow Im having a portfolio surgery with Si scott (which is mad exciting) and i'm looking forward to getting his feedback on the portfolio i will be presenting to him. The surgery is at 11:30 am so that gives me a little time in the morning to print off a business card, as at the moment I have none prepared.

After being in communication with them for some time now, I have also finally sent this portfolio To Creative Spark in Manchester and asked for some feedback. This is what the email said:

Hi Andy

Finally, here is the portfolio as promised. 

I've been doing a number of interesting briefs which I wanted to share with you guys, so its a little later than I expected it to be, but It will be great to recieve some feedback from you in regard to my portfolio.

I also have a question for you, as part of my final major project I have been given a brief called 'design context' which involves the design, editing and production of a publication that reflects my practice as a designer and I was wondering if it might be possible to come and visit you and the rest of the creative spark team if you have any windows of free time with the possibility of maybe doing some interviews and taking some pictures to include you in the publication? I live in Leeds, so Manchester is a stone's throw away!

Thanks very much, apologies for the late sending of this portfolio

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Jonny Packham

So I am currently waiting for a reply but I will post more as soon as I know the score with that and also when I have printed & produced one of my business cards.