The first is a more space efficient version of the other proposals in this post.
After speaking with Fred it was really clear that I needed to contextualise what I do more directly into my part of the show, with the guardian covers being a great way to do this, but also I needed to show the diverstiy of approaches I have. I wasnt sure wether or not I should do this before, whch is why I stuck to exhibting one approach, but it was too limiting and kind of pidgeon holed me.
We discussed me having a mac as part of the display too with a slideshow which could help elaborate on the publication and editorial based illustration I produce and help to sell it in its proper context, in product shots.
This version wouldnt take up much space, just under 3 a0 banners worth, but it has my branding large on it, again im not sure if this one is working too well which is why I proposed the one below as well, the one below is a little more eye catching and "engaging" for a viewer. The work still looks a bit "bitty on the above and below proposals..
This to me looks like a solid proposal, I have a range of stuff that is well contextualised all from one project up, with an impact banner that works better than others I have proposed, with elaborated work in context and product shots. I really like this proposal, I hope it works the way I think it does.
I'm going to put together a PDF slideshow for the mac, I'll post that up by tomorrow evening.



